background

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Birthday Boy!

For Travis' birthday dinner he and Rolf wanted Fish 'n Chips. We stopped in a little pub in Kensington and had a wonderful dinner. Travis ate every bit of his dinner! Nothing new there ;)
For dessert we stopped at a bakery right outside the tube station. So here is Travis with his Birthday Donut! It really was delicious despite the lack of ambiance!
We leave on Sunday for Dover. We are taking a taxi to St. Pancras Station to catch the rail train. It's about an hour long ride to Dover where we are staying the night before we catch our cruise ship on Monday. So I don't think I'll have any more postings until Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how many pictures I take and how tired I am! Hope all is well with everyone! My next post will be from the Baltic Sea!


3 comments:

Donna said...

Your pictures look soooo beautiful. I loved the Birthday Donut. It was 90 degrees here today. Looking forward to hearing about the cruise.

Paula said...

Hey Mom, it was good to talk to you the other day. You start to forget about reality when you're so far out of your element! Travis had a great day. We tried to make him feel as special as we could. We have done SO MUCH walking! At least 3-5 miles a day we're estimating. Amazingly, my hip is really doing well. Maybe it is telling me something! I'll post pics of the cruise as soon as I can but I'm thinking it will be a few days before I get back on. I won't have internet service unless I pay for it on the ship and I want to make it worth my while. I'm running out of time tonight so gotta go! Love you guys!

elizabeth finn said...

Hey Travis, Your birthday dinner sounded fabulous. Glad you had a nice day. Happy sailing.
Paula your pictures are wonderful. Another career maybe? Going to be in the 90's again today and then another thunderstorm. Maybe there is another surprise party. Love you guys.