background

Saturday, July 10, 2010

We're in Paris!!

Well, of course, sweets! On our way back from seeing the Eiffel Tower we stopped in a pastry shop. Oh my, were the treats melt-in-your-mouth delicious. I've already told Rolf I need a chocolate croissant for breakfast tomorrow! We are going to Versailles tomorrow. Taking the subway there. We took the subway to the Eiffel Tower tonight to practice!
20 years since we've seen the Eiffel Tower and she still is awe-inspiring! Quinn took this picture of us. I still can't believe we're here again. 20 years sure has flown by, guess time really does fly when you're having fun :)

The kids' first view of the Eiffel Tower. Quinn's first comment: "Whoa!"


Our first lunch in Paris. We ate at a little restaurant down the street from our hotel. It was absolutely delicious. We told the waiter that we would probably be seeing him again this week!




4 comments:

Donna said...

What wonderful pictures and great commentary. We are glad everything has gone so well for the entire trip.

Heidi said...

Wow... You did update the blog last night! I so enjoyed all the pictures! Ooooooo those patries all look so yummy! I am so glad the weather has been beautiful for you all! LOVE Quinn's pix with her hat and can't wait to see your rings! I would have bought way too many nesting dolls! I so want to go to Paris one day and get a picture of Blake and I in front of the tower! What an amazing trip. Miss you guys.... happy and safe travels!

Mom in transition said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom in transition said...

Did you go see the tower at night or go up on it? How great to have new memories to add to the ones from your honeymoon. Can't wait to hear all about your trip in person. Safe travels home!

FYI-I was so impressed with your blog I decided to give it a try too so set up one of my own. I had posted a comment to this post earlier and realized you wouldn't know who "Mom in transition" was so tried to delete it and put "The Gonners". Of course, it wasn't that easy. Sorry! Jackie